Treasury Clerk / Stockport / Salary £22,000 – £24,000+ Benefits + 28 Days Holidays, Central Location / Permanent Role / Excellent Opportunity
NC Associates are working exclusively with a market leading service organisation in Stockport to recruit an Treasury Clerk to help support the Treasury Manager dealing with all parts of the treasury function As an Treasury Clerk you will work within a large team and be tasked with managing all aspects of the Treasury Function
- Daily list of banked cheques is circulated to senior credit controllers to ensure remittances are chased
- Review and undertake allocation exercise daily, to clear backlog of unallocated receipts
- Download bank statements
- Post receipts to Oracle
- Allocation of same day receipts, where remittance advices available
- Direct payments not processed by AP such as Tax, NI, Pensions, VAT, Corp Tax etc.
- Banking duties
Essential Experience Required
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Treasury Clerk
- Strong team player
- Proven experience of working in a high volume transactional department
- Excellent communication skills / outgoing personality
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business which will give you excellent opportunities for future development, it will give you a challenge as well as a market leading salary and benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Mark Caunce at NC Associates or call 07876-030207