TREASURY ASSISTANT / MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE / PERMANENT / £24,000 – £26,000 / EXCELLENT BENEFITS
One of the UK’s well known brands is looking for an experienced Treasury Assistant for their City Centre Office. A recent internal promotion has let to this new opportunity for a talented individual to develop their skills further. The purpose of the role is to ensure the company accounts are maintained and funds allocated on a daily basis.
Reporting into the Treasury Supervisor, the duties will include:
- Ensure Bank Statement data is downloaded from the banking online systems and uplifted daily and reconciled to bank accounts.
- Completion of work to required standard in terms of accuracy and quality. Daily responsibilities include banking system i.e. Chaps and Bacs payments, cheque production, petty cash, KPI’s, etc
- Completion of Bank reconciliation’s within agreed timescales.
- Analysis and investigation of queries arising and liaise with businesses to resolve within agreed timescales.
- Professionally and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers to build a strong business relationship.
- Work effectively and efficiently to tight deadlines and targets in line with the needs of the business
- Support the management team in delivering key objectives. Assist in the set up and review of procedures in respect of automating the systems and processes. Monitor bank accounts and improve forecast accuracy on cash flow forecasting and systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar role within a high volume environment, knowledge of reconciliations & cash management and confident with IT systems including excel. They will also need to have attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
If your interested in developing your finance career within a successful organisation then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on