Transactional Team Leader / Assistant Finance Manager / Trafford Park Location / Salary Dependent on Experience Circa £28,000 – £35,000 + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Role / Property Sector
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Transactional Team Leader – Assistant Finance Manager to work for a long established Property organisation based in Trafford Park. The business has seen year on year growth and due to expansion are looking for a hands on Assistant Finance Manager to help support the senior management team. This role will report directly into the Finance Director and be tasked with the following duties
- Service charge accounting and reconciliations
- Assist in overseeing and carrying out the usual accounting functions including ledger postings, bank posting and reconciliations, VAT returns, CIS returns etc.
- Intercompany loan reconciliations
- Bank Loan Reconciliations
- Assist with the setup of a new asset management and finance package
- Help Identify and implement Improvement of internal controls and processes
- Utility Management
- Ensure that Monthly Funding requests and Compliance Reporting are completed on time
- Mentor and support three finance assistants and support the purchase ledger function
- Oversee Credit control
- Ad hoc reporting
- Assist Finance Manager and Management Accountant as required
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Must have strong experience of working in busy finance team, ideally in a commercial property management business with good Excel and analytical skills.
- Must ideally have experience of managing staff or had exposure to supervising staff
- Must have a hands-on approach, be able to work on their own initiative and able to prioritise own work load
- Must be a strong communicator and able to deal with internal and external stakeholders
What’s on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing business which can offer further development and support alongside a market leading salary. Please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626501