TRANSACTION MANAGER / PERMANENT / £47,000 – £52,000 / GREATER MANCHESTER / EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
This Transactions Manager is accountable for leading and developing a high performing transactions team in a fast moving shared service environment based in Greater Manchester. You will be required to develop, mentor and grow the existing teams within collections, billings and reconciliations.
You will be required to work in conjunction with other Managers to adopt and roll out new working practices, systems and process improvements relating directly to collection, billing and reconciliations functions.
Reporting to the Head of Shared Services, the individual will be a confident leader, proven at managing large teams and have a strong understanding of finance. The duties will include:
- Direct and lead each of the transaction teams ensuring that all relevant tasks are carried out accordingly.
- Manage and supervise the relevant Managers/Team leaders reporting in to the position.
- Training documentation creation and maintenance.
- Provide regular updates to the business on performances and cash position
- Set measurement/KPI’s to monitor performance
- To conduct regular 121’s, hold team meetings and regular appraisals
- Overseeing PO process and cost management
- Working closely with the senior management team to improve processes
The ideal candidate will have similar experience from within a high volume transaction environment, be a strong people manager who has proven experience of developing individuals, excellent analytical skills and knowledge of business process / procedures.
If your interested in the role, please contact Mark Caunce asap on