Senior Finance Business Partner – Strategic Projects – ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified / Doncaster / Salary £65,000 – £70,000 + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Role / Excellent Commercial Role / Top 4 Trained Background
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner to drive change and end to end thinking across a market leading wholesale- retail business. in this role you will support the business in implementing news ways of working that will help to drive value and improve business performance. You’ll partner with colleagues from across the business, including commercial, retail, and logistics, transforming current thought processes and embedding a more strategic approach to growing sales, managing costs and increasing profitability. This role requires you to be extremely robust and you must want to develop and grow within your career.
Duties and Responsibilities
- implementing new tools into the Finance function that will drive new capabilities, including cost-to-serve and test & learn
- act as a consultant to the business; looking for opportunities to drive efficiencies and improve processes
- work with the business to encourage a more strategical way of thinking when it comes to saving on costs
- work across multiple cost-saving projects and programmes; look at where we can add value, cut out unnecessary costs, working out how much we can save through implementing efficiencies
- analyse and gather data to back up proposals and make sure potential changes and improvements don’t cause problems elsewhere in the P&L
- create solid and engaging business cases; presenting up to senior leaders to influence key decisions
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- A solid understanding of accounting principles CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified
- Top 4 trained Accountant
- experience of driving and delivering cost efficiencies
- great analytical skills and a real ability to translate numbers and complex data sets into meaningful insight
- ability to flex between “big picture” and detail
- confidence presenting insight to different audiences and senior leaders
- a real ability to engage, challenge and influence people at all levels
- Robust and confident.
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a huge retail organisation which offer incredible benefits and can offer you a realistic development plan. They also offer an excellent market leading salary and benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879 626 501