Service Charge Accountant – Property Sector / Outskirts of Manchester / Permanent Role / Salary £33,000 – £36,000 + Excellent Benefits, Parking, Pension / Excellent Opportunity within a growing organisation!!!
NC associates are looking to recruit an experienced Service Charge Accountant to work for a reputable property management business based on the outskirts of Manchester. As a Service Charge Accountant you will help support the wider finance team including the management accounts team. Reporting into the FD you will be tasked with the following duties
- Production of Full Draft Service Charge Accounts.
- Responsible for managing the financial side of a portfolio.
- Liaising with Property Managers and Internal Accountants.
- Attending daytime and evening meetings with clients, RMC’s and residential associations.
- Producing client monthly, quarterly and annual management reports (cash flow, budgeting, expenditure, Balance Sheet / Profit & Loss)
- Dealing with client and lessee queries relating to accounts produced.
- Tax Audit by the HMRC and NRL (Non-Resident Landlord Scheme)
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience working as a Service Charge Accountant within the property sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Team player
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable property sector who in these uncertain times are actually growing!. You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package. Please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501