SENIOR PURCHASE LEDGER / PERMANENT / £25,000 – £26,000 / HORWICH /EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING HOMEWORKING
A national service company with offices throughout the UK, are looking to recruit a skilled Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis. The role will be a mixture of office based, working from luxury offices in Horwich, and homeworking. Working a part of a team, the role will be to ensure invoices are processed within the correct deadlines and with less disruption to customers. This is a great opportunity to take your skills to the next level within purchase ledger.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the duties will include:
- Analysing invoices to ensure all POs and prices are correct
- Resolving all escalated queries
- Reconciling invoices
- Processing credit notes to correct any errors
- Assist with cash forecasting
- Assist the Finance Manager with the smooth running of the purchase ledger function and month end processes
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar role, a good understanding of purchase ledger, high attention to detail and good interpersonal skills. Also, strong IT skills including excel is a must.
If your interested in such a role, then please contact Mark on 07876030207 immediately.