Senior Property Manager / Commercial Real Estate / Manchester Location / Excellent Salary £55,000 – £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus / Flexible Working / Permanent Position.
NC Associates are working with a market leading Real Estate organisation in there pursuit to recruit an experienced Senior Property Manager. As a Senior Property Manager your duties will be overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants, liaising with clients, solicitors, agents & consultants and directing site based staff. This role will involve regular travel around the UK as it will be necessary to visit the assets that are being managed by the company
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Management of rental and other income including tenant arrears.
- Dealing with insurance renewals and claims.
- Dealing with repairs, obtaining quotes and dealing with contractors.
- Dealing with tenants applications to assign, sublet, alter and wayleave applications.
- Ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations
- Preparation and management and administration of service charges and other expenditure, including setting budgets and assisting with year-end reconciliations.
- Updating property records on the property management system
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
- Assisting in the acquisition and disposal of properties.
- Working with clients on all other matters relating to the clients’ property portfolio.
- Liaising with letting agents, solicitors and other consultants.
- Supervising, directing and maintaining up to date records for site based staff.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- 5 years minimum experience in commercial property management.
- Ideally qualified and a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered surveyors (MRICS).
- Ability to read and understand leases.
- Previous use of Propman or other similar property management software preferable.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Competent in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Holds an Open Drivers License.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply concepts quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing property organisation which has a fantastic reputation within the market place. You will have the opportunity to build on your experience as well as securing an excellent salary and benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501