Senior Payroller /Payroll Supervisor/ Excellent company Benefits/ On-site Parking/ Close to Major Transport Links/ Sage Payroll/ Flexible Working Hours
I am recruiting on behalf of my client – A long established and successful business that are currently going through a period of growth and development to enhance themselves further. They now require an experienced and hands on payroll superviser to oversee their weekly and monthly payroll process.
Applicants must have full working experience of all manual calculations and payroll legislation.
- Accurately Process and oversee weekly and monthly payroll for permanent and temporary employees from multiple business sites
- Resolve any payroll queries and communicate to employees – Management of any escalated queries
- Update employee records with new information
- Send out P45s to any leaving members of staff
- Remain up to date with all employment and payroll legislation
- Understanding of automatic enrolment and RTI
- Supporting with pensions queries
- Maintaining holiday records and ensuring correct accrual
- Ensuring that all SSP, SMP, SPP, OT calculations are correctly performed by the system
- Relevant payroll experience within a similar role
- Ability to motivate and oversee a small payroll team
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent and accurate Computerised systems and Excel skills ( SAGE payroll experience is highly advantageous)
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work
- Excellent work ethic
- High degree of attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Able to manage own workload
- Professional attitude and approach
If you have relevant payroll experience and are seeking a new opportunity such as the position detailed above. Please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.