Part Time – Senior Management Accountant – ACCA, CIMA, ACA Finanlist – Qualified / Permanent – Part Time Role / Salary £35,000 – £38,000 + Excellent Benefits + Parking + Progression / North Manchester – Bury / Excellent Opportunity
NC Associates are looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Senior Management Accountant to work for a market leading retail organisation within North Manchester. Due to on going growth my client is looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant to assist the Finance Manager with the production of management accounts for various subsidiaries within the group business
- Production of monthly management accounts for the subsidiaries within group
- Ensure a consistent reportinganalytical approach is applied to all subsidiaries
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines
- Drive for efficiencies across the business by spotting cost trends and best working practices
- Cashflow forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
- Ad hoc analysis to support the business stakeholders.
Essential Experience Required
- Finalist – Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Experience of management accounting essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using an ERP System like SAP, Oracle Beneficial
- Retail industry experience desirable.
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business which can develop and expand on your experience. They offer an incredible development plan with excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501