Management Accountant – ACCA, CIMA, ACA Part Qualified – Qualified / Permanent Role / Salary £33,000 – £35,000 + Excellent Benefits + Study Support + Parking + Progression / North Manchester – Bury / Excellent Commercial Opportunity
NC Associates are looking to recruit a bright and driven Management Accountant to work for a market leading retail organisation within North Manchester. Due to on going growth my client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to assist the Commercial Finance Controller with the production of management accounts for various entities within the business
- Production of monthly management accounts for the group
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines with all relevant budget holders.
- Preparation of P&L’s with variance analysis against budget, forecast and prior year.
- Assist in the preparation of budget and rolling forecasts.
- Production of quarterly VAT returns.
- Adhere to reporting deadlines.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the business stakeholders.
Essential Experience Required
- QualifiedPart Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Experience of management accounting essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using an ERP System like SAP, Oracle Beneficial
- Retail industry experience desirable.
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business which can develop and expand on your experience. They offer an incredible development plan with excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501