Senior Legal Cashier / 35 Hours Per Week (0900-1700)/ 25 Days Holiday/ Excellent Pension Contribution/ Private Health Care/ Flexible Working Around Current Situation (Must be Greater Manchester Based)
I am looking for an experienced Senior legal cashier to join my Manchester based client – An extremely well established and reputable Legal Firm.
This role will suit somebody who works well as part of a team and has had hands on experience (3 years+ ) of all transactional accounting processes within the legal sector inclusive of but not limited to; billing, TTS, Cash allocation, etc. in a fast paced and high volume capacity. All applicants should be familiar with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
My client is an excellent employer who can offer a number of market leading benefits.
- Issuing cheques
- Processing and posting daily banking
- Posting incoming TT payments
- Processing debit and credit card payments
- Referencing, checking and filing deposit account statements
- Assisting other Cashiers where necessary
- Processing bills
- Processing client to office transfers
- Purchase ledger duties – processing and payments
- Completing ‘write offs’ as required
- General transaction processing
- Deposit transfers
- Processing manual bills
- Applicants MUST HAVE previous experience in the capacity as a legal cashier (MIN 3 YEARS)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Positive and friendly personality
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using PROCLAIM is highly advantageous yet not essential
- Understanding of legal sector accounts processes
- Excellent communication skills
Flexible working is currently available around the current situation, however this will return to be being an office based position.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 07384462669 for further details.