Legal Cashier/ 35 hours per week (0900-1700)/ 25 Days Holiday/ Excellent Pension Contribution/ Private Health Care
I am looking for an experienced/ Senior legal cashier to join my Manchester based client – An extremely well established and reputable solicitors.
This role will suit somebody who works well as part of a team and has had hands on experience of all transactional accounting processes within the legal sector. The successful candidate will be required to take on senior duties and so will need to be familiar with all SAR’s.
My client is a people focused employer and can offer a number of market leading benefits.
- Billing and invoicing clients
- Processing and allocating incoming and outgoing payments
- Purchase ledger processing
- Purchase ledger payment runs
- Allocation and banking of cheque payments
- Petty cash management
- Weekly transfers
- Deposit transactions
- Query resolution
- Overseeing senior processes and escalated queries
- Applicants MUST HAVE previous experience in the capacity as a legal cashier
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Positive and friendly personality
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using PROCLAIM is highly advantageous yet not essential
- Understanding of legal sector processes
- Excellent communication skills
If you are a legal finance specialist, seeking a new opportunity to support a well established yet growing firm I am very keen to speak with you in further detail. Please call Rosie on 01617110821/ 07384462669 to discuss further or upload your CV for immediate consideration.