IT Technician – Full time – Permanent – Based in Cheshire – Salary Negotiable – Excellent Opportunity
NC Associates are working on behalf of a environmental organisation based in Cheshire who, due to business growth are looking for an IT Technician to join their team.
* Day to day administration and troubleshooting of Office 365
* Assisting with the planning and migration of acquisition companies into our IT infrastructure
* Support and troubleshooting of our WAN, LAN, VLAN infrastructure
* Server and system health monitoring
* Implementation and monitoring of hardware installations and integration’s
* Auditing, documenting and reviewing infrastructure – suggesting improvements
* Change management
* Some help-desk support as required
* Working with the team, research and learn about new regulations and standards applicable to the IT systems within the company.
* Knowledge and experience of administering Office 365 and Exchange online
* Experience of Azure and on-premise Active Directory
* Understanding of DNS
* Experience of supporting Windows Server 2012 and 2016
* Knowledge of WAN, LAN and VLAN
* Knowledge of visualisation services
* Security minded
* Keen to learn and develop within the role
* Previous experience in a similar role essential, with proven ability to deliver
* Able to work on own using own initiative as well as part of a team
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Ability to communicate on a technical and none technical level
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
* Very high attention to detail
* Willing to travel across the UK and in very rare occasions Europe, as required
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Excellent literacy and written/verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritise workload and capable of working to tight deadlines.
* Full UK driving license essential
Whats on offer?
A competitive starting salary – Negotiable
Flexible benefits programme, Additional holidays, Gym membership, Cycle to work scheme, Health-shield cash plan
Continuous training and development
Kitchen and breakout facilities on site with free refreshments
Length of service awards
Health and well-being
Travel/mileage/expenses paid where applicable
Plus so much more………………..
If you would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
NC Associates are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need. Only suitable candidates on this basis will be contacted.