Senior Finance Business Partner (UK & Europe) – ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified / Lancashire Area / Salary £70,000 – £80,000 + 35% Bonus + Car Allowance + Agile Working / Manufacturing Sector Experience Essential / SAP Experience Essential / Permanent Role / Global Organisation
NC Associates are working in partnership with a Global manufacturing organisation based within Lancashire to assist in recruiting a dynamic and driven Senior Finance Business Partner to help support the Finance Director across the UK and European entity which is circa £150 Million T/O
The role involves supporting Manufacturing UK in delivering its annual financial objectives, driving through and validating numerous business improvement and investment programmes, financial scrutiny of potential strategic decisions and being an integral part of the development of systems solutions for the Manufacturing to Finance ERP interfaces.
You should have a proven background in delivering both process improvements, financial reporting mechanisms and Manufacturing based Performance measures and metrics and solid leadership
- Providing financial expertise and guidance in ensuring Manufacturing delivers it annual financial objectives.
- Compilation of financial forecasts in support of both annual budgets and 5-year integrated business plans.
- Ensuring investments and business cases are financially robust.
- Financial support to strategic improvement initiatives.
- Supporting the compilation of project-based estimate at completions which will include UPC management and reporting.
- Developing the Manufacturing to Financial business processes interfaces in support of a major ERP system and supporting the delivery of S4 HANA.
- Management of foreign exchange hedges and forward cash forecasting
- Managing and developing the Manufacturing Finance team
- Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Manufacturing Sector Experience Essential
- SAP Expert Essential
- Team Management Experience
- Flexibility to Travel occasionally to Europe
Whats on Offer?
This is an incredible opportunity to work for an organisation that offers further development and progression as well as offering a market leading salary and benefits including bonus of up to 35% and lots more benefits. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501