Senior Client Accountant / Manchester Centre / £28,000 – £32,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits / No Study Support Available / Permanent Role / Excellent Career Opportunity
Senior Client Accountant required to work for a market leading Manchester property organisation. The property company has seen extraordinary growth over the past few years and now requires additional resource to support the month end accounts function. As a Senior Client Accountant you will report directly into the Manager and be tasked with the following duties
- Managing a portfolio of property clients.
- Producing clients month end accounts and reports
- P&L analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations / journals
- Service charge & rent account reconciliation and maintenance
- Client reporting on month end figures
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT analysis and returns
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting
- Administration of client records and making sure compliant
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- You must have experience within month end accounts
- You must have worked in a similar role within property
- AAT Qualified – QBE
- Excellent communication skills
- Not be looking for further study support as this role does not offer this.
- Good Excel skills
What’s on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading organisation who can add value to your existing experience, this company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package which includes excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 0161-711-0816 / 07879-626-501