SENIOR BILLING SPECIALIST / PERMANENT / CITY CENTRE / £23,000 – £28,000 / DEVELOPMENT & PROGRESSION
An international and award winning service company are looking to recruit a Senior Billing Specialist on a permanent basis. Based in luxury offices in Manchester City Centre, the purpose of the role will be to act as billing experts within the larger team and assit management at improving billing processes. This is a great opportunity to work within a market leading organisation that promotes from within.
Reporting into the Billing Manager, the tasks will include:
- Create WIP lists & SLA timetable billing schedules
- To influence and drive monthly billing cycles at a divisional level
- Monitor the escalation process
- Identify billing issues
- Dealing with interim, final, disbursement & composite billing
- Acting as point of contact to answer complex billing questions & escalations for repeated billing issues
- Performing root cause analysis on issues
- Building a strong relationship with internal stakeholders
- Working closely with the wider billing team so that they understand the issues/feedback from the business and the need for any changes in standard operating procedures or billing instructions
The ideal candidate will have billing experience within a fast paced environment, knowledge of root cause analysis, excellent communication and analytical skills.
If you want to work for a secure organisation, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207.