SENIOR BILLING MANAGER / CITY CENTRE / GLOBAL SHARED SERVICE / EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT & BENEFITS
A global service company, with luxury offices based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit a skilled Senior Billing Manager on a permanent basis. A recent internal promotion has led to the creation of this new role. The purpose of the role will be to lead a large team of transactional billers to drive process standardisation, best practice techniques and to ensure timely and positive cash flow. This position is key to work with the business to optimise the billing processes and to move the processes into the upper quartile of performance when benchmarked against other Global company shared service centres.
Reporting into the Global Shared Services Manager, the duties will include:
- Act as a key contact for the firm regarding any Billing matters, ensuring accountability for managing service against any escalated queries or complaints in the team
- To take accountability for managing service against agreed Key performance indicators, Service levels and operating controls which ensure compliance across the processes
- To lead and manage the development and effectiveness of the E-Billing Manager, Team leader & Supervisors
- To lead and direct process teams providing specified accounting and financial transaction processing and other services across the business
- Encourage knowledge sharing across the Billing teams and work with Managers & Supervisors to provide employees with appropriate training and development to enable them to fulfil; their roles and ensure the team has successors in place for key roles
- To deliver and promote a world class customer service culture
- To have a good appreciation of the technical issues in the process areas to enable productive collaboration with staff, colleagues and business areas in pursuit of the strategic objectives
- o work collaboratively with leaders in the business to ensure all process activities are aligned to meet the Finance vision and initiatives that will deliver it
- To interface with IT and systems processionals to maximise efficiencies through use of enabling technologies
- Identify performance improvement opportunities across the Billing processes
The ideal candidate will have similar billing experience from within a high performing and fast paced shared service environment. A personable man-manager with strong leadership and development skills. Proven experience of managing change and improving processes would be advantageous.
If your interested in such a role, please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207 or