Record to Report Accountant (R2R) CIMA, ACCA, ACA Part Qualified – Qualified / Manchester Centre / Permanent Role / Excellent Salary £40,000 – £50,000 Dependent on Experience + Excellent Benefits
NC Associates are working closely with a market leading Global PLC who ate looking to recruit a number of R2R positions to support the existing team. Due to growth over the past few years my client is looking for a number of R2R Accountants to form close working relationships with site controllers and ensure adherence to established procedures, accounting principles and guidelines in order to maintain the organizations financial records. The role will have some operational responsibilities for the delivery of some stakeholder activities. The role is also responsible for seeking out opportunities to align and improve processes. As an integral member of the R2R team and the SSC Extended Leadership team, the roles will help to drive service delivery in line with the finance vision for the business
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance of financial systems to ensure completeness of statutory and group reporting for region, ensuring compliance with accounting principles/standards, relevant regulations and reporting requirements. You will be responsible for the delivery if the R2R taxonomy of services.
- Oversee Cost Centre reviews that ensure prepayments and accruals are appropriately accounted for and are appropriately managed. Oversee the performance and clearance of all reconciliation accounts, approving recurring journals, ensuring financial transactions are recorded and appropriately classified, including operating taxes.
- Drive compliance within a robust control framework and take responsibility for internal/external audit deliverables.
- Provide excellence service delivery and technical expertise to key stakeholder groups including market controllers, BSO management, peer groups, and external bodies.
- Support key change initiatives and drive through continuous improvement
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for these positions you MUST have the following experience
- Part Qualified – Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA/ACA)
- ERP (SAP) and advanced Excel skills (including vlook-ups and pivot tables)
- Experience of managing month-end close and financial management activities for stakeholders
- Experience of supporting multiple country/unit based market controllers, providing both a transactional and business partnering function to ensure a high quality R2R service is delivered
- Robust experience of end to end R2R processes within a fast paced Shared Services Centre
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global leader within its sector, you will have lots of support and development opportunities with a market leading salary and benefits package. Please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501 for a confidential chat