Reconciliations Coordinator / Senior Accounts Payable Team Leader / Advanced Excel – Macros/ Competitive Salary/ 25 Days Holiday
I am working on a newly created vacancy and as a result I am keen to speak to Senior Accounts Payable Specialists/ Team leaders who have been responsible for high volume and value supplier statement reconciliations. This role will require the successful applicant to coordinate duties for a small team in addition to actively managing relationships with key suppliers. This role can offer career progression and the opportunity to manage business critical projects and lead a team to develop processes and efficiencies.
Advanced Excel skills inclusive of Macros are essential.
Directly supporting the Accounts Payable Manager to process and coordinate the output, completion, and quality of the reconciliations team.
- Ensure key supplier account reconciliations are carried out accurately and regularly
- Balancing critical supplier accounts – holding internal and external meetings as required
- Maintain and control the accounts payable suspense account to agreed service level agreement
- Maintain, coordinate, and control credit balances to agreed service level agreement
- Manage relationships with key suppliers
- Liaise with internal teams as required to resolve queries
- Deliver and maintain strategy programmes for the reconciliations team
- Approve all payments leaving the business to agreed process
- Identify any training needs and deliver as required
- Monitor and report on team KPIs
- Constantly review procedures and support process improvement
- Ad hoc reporting and project work
- Coordinate and deliver clear team objectives and measure performance
- Hold regular team meetings
- Previous experience in the capacity as a senior Accounts Payable Clerk/ Accounts Payable Specialist – Team Leadership experience is highly advantageous
- Experience of high value and volume statement reconciliations
- Advanced Excel and IT system skills – Macros, etc
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Previous experience of working in a larger, commercial business
- People development skills, ability to identify training needs
- Ability to motivate a team to achieve best results
- Ability to work to target in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Motivated, focused, self-starter mentality
- Analytical and logical mindset
- Commercial and financial business acumen with excellent planning, budgeting, and operational reporting skills
- Ability to make and implement decisions effectively
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, I am very keen to discuss this opportunity further. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.