R2R TEAM LEADER / PERMANENT / MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE / £40,000 – £45,000 / EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT
An international manufacturing business, with a large office based in Manchester City Centre, is looking for a skilled R2R Team Leader. This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity for an experienced R2R professional looking to next the next step into management. The company has a proven employee development culture within luxury offices.
Reporting into the R2R Manager, the duties will include:
- Responsible for the maintenance of financial systems to ensure completeness of statutory and group reporting for region, ensuring compliance with accounting principles/standards, relevant regulations and reporting requirements. You will be responsible for the delivery if the R2R taxonomy of services.
- Oversee Cost Centre reviews that ensure prepayments and accruals are appropriately accounted for and are appropriately managed. Oversee the performance and clearance of all reconciliation accounts, approving recurring journals, ensuring financial transactions are recorded and appropriately classified, including operating taxes.
- Drive compliance within a robust control framework and take responsibility for internal/external audit deliverables.
- Provide excellence service delivery and technical expertise to key stakeholder groups including market controllers, BSO management, peer groups, and external bodies
- Provide supervision and development for a team of qualified/part qualified accountants
- Key contributor to the R2R management and extended leadership team to collectively deliver the finance vision.
- Support key change initiatives and drive through continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, solid accounting experience working in medium to large business who prepares month end management accounts and strong working knowledge of SAP.
If your looking, for the next step into Management within an international market leading business, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207.