Quantity Surveyor – RICS / Permanent Role / Excellent Salary + Benefits / Ellesmere Port Location / Great Opportunity / Long Term Opportunity
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, reputable and expanding high end commercial Fit Out Contractor who are based near Ellesmere Port. The company specialise in fit outs across a number of sector mainly within housing. They require an experienced QS to work closely with the Project Manager and the MD to oversee various aspects of each contract.
- Preparation of bills and/or schedules for quantities of materials, labour and services required in the construction and refurbishment of building works in relation to both Estimating and Post contract duties.
- Preparation and valuation of progress and submission to client
- Sub-contract valuations and payments in connection with any contract.
- Preparation of internal cost reporting measures.
- Advice when required on cost management, or value management.
- Ensure cash flow is maximized
- Preparation and submission of several works final account
- Agreement of final accounts
- Ideally degree qualified and Chartered (or working towards Chartership)
- Previous experience managing budgets on similar projects
- Ideally you will have experience of working within the housing sector
- Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building and Civil Engineering industry
- Good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement especially social housing
- Good Knowledge of Excel and computer systems
- Driving License
Whats on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing construction company which has an excellent reputation within the market. You will have the security of having a permanent vacancy with excellent benefits. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates