Job Title: Purchase Ledger Manager
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000
Are you a Purchase Ledger Senior/Supervisor or Team Leader who is looking to build your people management skills and experiences but cannot get that opportunity currently? Then this role will get you those skills and experiences. You’ll be working in partnership with the Senior Finance Manager delivering the key systems objectives, alongside managing a team of two Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Team Leadership and Management
- Lead, coach and manage employees to ensure all service targets are consistently met / exceeded and the highest levels of customer service are achieved.
- Ensure that the Annual Performance Development Review (PDR) process is fully embedded for the team including development plans and career planning.
- Coach the team to deliver their individual objectives and personal development plans.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, accountability, integrity and innovation to improve business effectiveness and the commitment to the results of the team, ahead of personal interests.
- Undertake regular individual and team meetings to ensure that all members of the team are motivated and challenged to deliver outstanding performance.
- In conjunction with your manager and Human Resources, recruit and select best talent.
You will enjoy working a social, fun and vibrant company that values it’s employees and has created a fabulous culture.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive high volume purchase ledger invoice processing and bank reconciliations backgrounds
- Hold or have recently held a role involved in supervising and/or managing purchase ledger clerks
Do not delay in applying to this role. Email your CV