Purchase Ledger Clerk / Warrington / Temporary / Immediate Start
NC Associates are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a leading organisation on a temporary basis based in Warrington.
- Scan, register and pass purchase invoices on a daily basis
- Ensure all invoices are coded appropriately.
- Reconcile supplier statements to the purchase ledger accounts
- Raise cheque and BACS payments as per requested
- Bank reconciliations
- Answering supplier queries by phone and email
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Purchase Ledger Administrator experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What’s on offer:
This is a great opportunity to be joining a leading organisation immediately on a temporary basis with opportunity to be made permanent. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240