Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable/ Competitive Salary/ 6-12 Month Fixed Term Contract/ Further Opportunities/ 25 Days Holiday Pro Rata/ May Start Dates/ Video Interviews
I am working with a Manchester based client as they have a requirement for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to support their payables team for an initial 6 to 12-month period. There is potential for the role to be extended in addition to opportunities within the wider business.
I am keen to speak to experienced applicants who have had exposure to the end to end AP process, can interview via video and can start work in May (Dependent on changes to social distancing recommendations this role can either start via home on boarding or in the office)
- Processing of both goods not for resale and goods for resale invoices
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager with weekly KPI report to ensure all invoices are processed and paid within agreed service level agreements
- Ensure that all invoices are paid within agreed supplier terms
- Prompt resolution of any supplier queries
- Identify training needs and suggest methods of process improvement
- Assist in the review and production of process documentation to support cross training of wider payables team
- Build and maintain strong supplier relationships
- Support with project work as required
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Full working knowledge and experience of accounts payable principles
- Positive and proactive approach to duties
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced capacity
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong computerised system skills
- Ability to start on a reduced notice period and commit to a minimum 6-month period.
If you match the above profile and are looking for a new challenge such as this, please contact Rosie on 07384462669 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.