Purchase Ledger Clerk / Liverpool / £18,000 – £21,000 / 9-12 Month Contract (mat cover) / Excellent Benefits / Free Parking / Flexible Working Hours / Award Winning
NC Associates are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an award-winning company based in Liverpool who continue to grow year after year. They are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy accounts department on a 9-12 month contract to cover maternity.
- Process purchase invoices
- Matching and coding of all invoices
- Monthly reconciliations and reporting
- Making payments via cheque and BACS
- Payment runs on a weekly basis
- Reconcile supplier statements to the purchase ledger accounts
- Answering supplier queries by phone and email
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Purchase Ledger experience – Minimum 2 years
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Problem solving skills
- Interest in development and learning new skills
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning company who are offering an excellent salary and benefits as well as flexible working hours. This role would be ideal to a candidate who is open to a contract position and is available at short notice. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240.