Purchase Ledger/ On-Site Parking/ End To End Position/ Construction Sector/ Competitive Salary/ Job Security
My client is keen to appoint a new accounts payable clerk to join their team. Given the current climate, they will be running video interviews in the next 2 weeks and have the ability to on-board new starters from home, should this be required.
This role will suit an experienced accounts payable professional who has had full exposure to and understanding of the end to end payables process. Double entry bookkeeping and excel skills are a requirement. CIS exposure is highly advantageous although not essential.
- High volume invoice processing for multiple business sites
- Coding, matching, batching invoices
- Management and resolution of complex email and telephone supplier and subcontractor queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT calculations
- Settlement discount calculations and deductions
- Weekly/ monthly cheque payment runs (applicants must be able to manually write out high volumes of cheques)
- Ad hoc BACS payments
- Processing of purchase invoices and signed Payment Contracts with Subcontractors
- Processing of retention’s for when contracts come to an end.
- Supporting with additional finance tasks as required
- Previous accounts payable experience is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Ability to manage a high volume work load
- Ability to support and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manually write out high volumes of cheques
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are looking for a secure role that will utilise your skills, I am very keen to hear from you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 01617110821.