Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits/Immediate Video Interviews/ At Home On boarding/
My client have seen an influx in business demand due to the current situation and therefore need to increase their accounts payable team in order to manage the process.
The start date is yet to be confirmed but provisions to work from home are available. I am keen to speak with experienced ledger clerks who although working remotely can contribute to a team effort.
- High volume invoice processing
- Ensuring timely payments are made to contractors and suppliers
- Resolution of all supplier related queries within service level agreements
- Provide clear and accurate advise to suppliers and colleagues regarding payables procedures
- Maintain and review system records to ensure all supplier data is accurate
- Chase confirmation of PO numbers as required
- Reconciliation of supplier statements – identify and resolve discrepancies as required
- Build and develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Full understanding of the end to end accounts payable process
- Experience of processing payments in multiple currencies is highly advantageous
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to use multiple IT packages
- Ability to start on a reduced notice period
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new challenge I am very keen to speak with you. Please call Rosie on 01617110821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.