Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Invoice Processing/ Competitive Salary/ Remote Working/ Immediate Start Date
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk with 12 months + experience of HIGH VOLUME INVOICE PROCESSING to support my market leading client on an immediate basis. This role will initially start as an ongoing temporary requirement however there will be potential to convert to a permanent position.
The role will be able to offer remote working however applicants will be required to be located within the Greater Manchester area.
- High volume invoice processing (KPI driven)
- Setting up new suppliers and amending details
- Splitting of invoices, accruing and pre paying costs accordingly
- Statement reconciliations
- Management of high volume and varied work flow
- Liaising across multiple business sites to ensure business efficiency
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed payment time frames
- Payment runs
- Support with department projects as required
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A HIGH VOLUME INVOICE PROCESSING ROLE – STOCK EXPERIENCE IS HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computerised system and Excel skills (SAP Highly advantageous)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Applicants will need to be available on an immediate/ reduced notice period
Please call Rosie ASAP on 01617110821/ 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.