Accounts Payable/ Contract Management/Journals/ Advanced Excel/ Competitive Salary/ Permanent Role/ Video Interviews – April
My client requires an experienced Purchase Ledger Specialist to oversee processes for one of their large contract suppliers. This role will mostly be responsible for reconciling and processing consolidated invoices. Applicants will require previous accounts payable experience and strong Excel skills.
VIDEO INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE IN APRIL – Remote Working Available. . This will be a permanent position and so applicants will need to be based in Greater Manchester.
- Full management of a large contract supplier account
- Reconciliation of large consolidated invoices
- Splitting and coding of invoices to multiple cost centres
- Chasing copy invoices and credit notes as required
- Resolution of any discrepancies or associated queries
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and account managers
- Importing invoices from Excel to IT accounting system
- Ensuring all suppliers attached to contract are paid promptly and within terms
- Creation and posting of accruals and correction journals
- Management of month end ledger close down for this specific supplier account
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills
- Excellent degree of attention to detail
- Ability to analyse large consolidated invoices
- Excellent time management skills – ability to work at pace to strict deadlines
- Positive and proactive approach
- Confident communication and relationship building skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work as part of a wider finance team
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new challenge that will enable you to take ownership of your own processes and work as part of an excellent organisation, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call Rosie on 01617110821/ 07384462669 for further information.