Purchase Ledger Clerk / £18,000 – £21,000 / Excellent Benefits inc Free on-site parking & Study Support / Chester / Career Development / Excellent Training
NC Associates are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an Industry Leading Organisation based in Chester. They are looking for a talented Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy and supportive Finance function. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager.
- Processing, posting and coding supplier invoices
- Investigating and resolving queries in an effective manner.
- Processing supplier payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with year-end process
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a Purchase Ledger role
- Processed invoices in a timely manner
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships with external suppliers
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining an industry leading organisation who support their staff with excellent training and development as well as, a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates