PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK / £21,000 – £22,000 / ECCLES / PERMANENT / EXCELLENT BENEFITS & DEVELOPMENT
An international service company is looking to recruit a skilled Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis, due to an internal promotion. This is a great opportunity to become part of a market leading business and develop your skills further.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager, the duties will include:
- Process all invoices on to the system
- Match invoices to GRNs and purchase orders
- Liaise with the reporting team for accurate GL coding of all manually posted invoices
- Assist with the month end analysis and journal preparation.
- Assist with internal recharge invoices, collating sufficient supporting documentation and distributing to various intercompany ledgers.
- Assist with supplier reconciliations and resolving queries
- Assist with the preparation of weekly payments runs, posting and allocation to the supplier accounts.
- Assist with month end close of payables, multiple bank reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliations and support/help our reporting team
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar role, a strong knowledge of purchase ledger & intercompany processes and a good understanding of excel. Also, the successful candidate will need to be available at short notice.
If your looking to develop your finance skills further, then please contact Mark Caunce on 07876030207 immediately.