Purchase Ledger Clerk / Liverpool / £18,000 – £22,000 / Excellent Benefits / Free Parking / Industry Leading / Permanent
NC Associates are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an industry leading organisation based in Liverpool. They are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to come in and hit the ground running and support their busy Finance function. As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager.
- Process purchase invoices
- Matching and coding of all invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Making payments via BACS and cheque
- Payment runs on a weekly basis
- Reconcile supplier statements to the purchase ledger accounts
- Answering supplier queries by phone and email
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Purchase Ledger experience – Minimum 2 years
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Can work towards deadlines
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company who are offering an excellent salary and benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240.