Newly Created Role/ Trafford Park/ Competitive Salary/ Study Support/ Free On-Site Parking/ Excellent Benefits
I am working on a newly created role for a long established business, based in Trafford park. This is an end to end accounts payable opportunity that will require the successful candidate to manage the end to end process.
My client is keen to offer a study support package and encourage development across the wider finance department. This position will be suited to a proactive individual who can work from their own initiative alongside a friendly team.
- Invoice processing
- Matching of invoices to purchase orders
- Management of import clearances and freight processes
- Matching of receipts to relevant banks
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly BACS payment run
- Support with bank reconciliations
- Proactively respond to and resolve supplier queries
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Proactive and positive personality/ approach to workload
- Interest in continuing within an accounting career
- Ability to work from own initiative yet support a wider team
- Strong IT and systems skills – Previous use of Navision is advantageous, although not essential
- Excel ability
- Ability to travel to Trafford Park
If you match the profile above and are seeking a new challenge such as this, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 for more information or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.