CIS/ Construction Industry Experience/ Purchase Ledger/ On-Site Parking/ End To End Position
I am working with a successful construction business who require the skills of a CIS specialist to join their accounts payable team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who has had exposure to; CIS returns, processing and payments to further utilise and develop their skills.
This role will suit a team player who has had full exposure to CIS and can manage a high volume workload for a multi site business.
- High volume invoice processing for multiple business sites
- Coding, matching, batching invoices
- Management and resolution of complex email and telephone supplier and subcontractor queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT calculations
- Settlement discount calculations and deductions
- Weekly/ monthly cheque payment runs (applicants must be able to manually write out high volumes of cheques)
- Ad hoc BACS payments
- Completion of CIS return
- Processing of CIS payments
- Processing of purchase invoices and signed Payment Contracts with Subcontractors
- Processing of retention’s for when contracts come to an end.
- Supporting with additional finance tasks as required
- Previous accounts payable experience is ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to and understanding of CIS processes
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Ability to manage a high volume work load
- Ability to support and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manually write out high volumes of cheques
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are looking for a secure role that will utilise your skills, I am very keen to hear from you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.