Purchase Ledger Administrator / Warrington / £18,000 – £20,000 / Excellent Company Benefits / Market Leader / Career Development / Immediate Start / Free Parking
NC Associates are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join a Market Leading Organisation based in Warrington. They are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy and supportive Finance function. As the Purchase Ledger Administrator, you will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager.
- Scan, register and pass purchase invoices daily
- Ensure all invoices are coded appropriately.
- Process vehicle payment requests on a prompt basis.
- Reconciliation of purchase ledger accounts on a monthly basis to supplier statements
- Process daily banking relating to purchase ledger, in particular payments to BMW
- Where requested, prepare NL expense account analyses
- Raise cheque and BACS payments as per requested and in line with supplier terms
- Where requested, review on a monthly basis specified control account’s
- Where requested, reconcile BMW supplier statement to our ledgers
- Where requested, monitor and review vehicle accounts on purchase ledger, such as
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience working in a Purchase Ledger role, managing queries in a busy office environment.
- Processed high volume of invoices in a timely manner
- Worked towards tight weekly deadlines
- Confident managing queries from suppliers and clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Confident working under pressure in a target driven environment.
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining a market leading organisation who support their staff with excellent training and development as well as, a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 0151 559 3560