Property Management Accounts Assistant (Property Sector) / Portsmouth Location / Excellent Salary & Benefits circa £25,000 – £30,000 , 10 Months Fixed Term Contract / Award Winning Property Business / Excellent Opportunity
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Property Management Accounts Assistant to work for a award winning property management organisation based in Portsmouth. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your current experience with such a prestige business. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance you will be tasked with the following duties
- Loading Service Charge and Facilities Management budgets to the system using the Expense Recovery Management functionality.
- Running the Expense Recovery On-Account Calculation process on the system to allocate the Service Charge and FM budgets to customers to create the regular charge amounts used for billing.
- Investigate items appearing on the Expense Recovery On-Account Calculation Exception report. Liaise with FM and Property Manager colleagues to resolve any data/allocation issues.
- Ensure that the Unit Apportionment’s total 100% for all Service Charge and FM schedules to ensure full recovery of costs.
- Produce and verify backing documents (Annual Charging Schedules) for customers from the system
- Regular review of expenditure allocations per property in Horizon – process any correcting journals.
- Complete year end service charge and FM income and expenditure reconciliations on the system
- Assist in the review of property level Income and Expenditure figures in line with the month end timetable
- Process any month end adjustments in the system as required.
- Liaise with Financial Control and Finance FM Teams as required.
- Investigate variances and action corrections as required – liaise with SPM/FM colleagues where applicable.
- Report to the PPFM to keep them informed of issues relevant to management of properties and customers.
- Share knowledge and information with other finance functions.
Essential Experience Required
- Previous experience of working within the Property Sector beneficial
- Being able to post double entry journals correctly is vital for this position
- Month end experience essential
- Attention to detail
- Prioritisation & organisation skills
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Good level of Excel required
Whats on offer?
This is a great opportunity to work for a prestige organisation which offer an excellent salary and benefits package. The business also offers incredible offices and lots of opportunity for future development, although this role is initially a 10 month contract it has huge possibilities of being made permanent for the right candidate. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501