PAYROLL TEAMLEADER / PERMANENT / ALTRINCHAM / £26,000 – £30,000+ / DEVELOPMENT & PROGRESSION
An award winning service company based near Altrincham is recruiting a Payroll Teamleader to assist the Manager in the smooth running of the large payroll function. The main purpose of the role will be to ensure all payrolls are completed correctly and on time, as well as the day to day supervision of the team. This is a great opportunity to become part of a branded business and develop your skills further.
The duties will include:
- Supervision of the team including 1 to 1’s, appraisals etc
- Reviewing targets and setting KPIs
- Completion of various payrolls
- Overseeing payments and advances
- Part of the process improvement team
- Dealing with CIS returns
- Assisting with the workplace pension scheme and salary sacrifice arrangements
- Dealing with expenses and bank reconciliations
- Resolving escalated queries
- Ad hoc month end tasks
The ideal candidate will be working in a similar position, have extensive payroll experience, have proven people management skills and be confident with excel.
If your interested in such a role, then please apply send your CV to Mark Caunce immediately.