PAYROLL SUPERVISOR / OLDHAM / PERMANENT POSITION / £28,000 – £30,000 / EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A Global Brand, is looking to recruit a skilled payroller on a permanent basis. This role has been created due to a recent acquisition and restructure. The purpose of the role is to assist the Manager with the day to day running of payroll ensuring procedures are correctly completed and escalated queries are resolved quickly.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the duties will include:
- Processing monthly & lunar payrolls
- Supervising a team of payrollers
- Setting up new starters and personal details
- Process incoming timesheets & expenses
- Print relevant payroll reports
- Liaise with managers for approvals prior to deadlines
- Resolve any payroll queries
- Ensure all payroll data is correctly communicated to the Manager
- Ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar position and dealing with complex payroll queries, good payroll knowledge and strong administration skills.
If you want to improve your payroll skills within an award winning international company that uses cutting edge processes, then please contact Mark Caunce on