Payroll Officer // Chester // 20K – 22K // Free On site Parking // Excellent Benefits // Private Health care // Awards/Bonus for High Achievers // 25 days Holiday & BH // Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for full time payroll opportunity based in Chester working within the Finance dept of our highly regarded clients newly built open plan offices.
My client is a well-established and consistently growing organisation. This role is based in a fast paced, friendly and supportive team.
The duties include:
- Day to day processing of payroll for many brands
- Processing information in a timely manner too meet payment deadlines
- Keeping pay records up to date
- Assisting with project work
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate would:
- Have experience in a similar payroll position – accountancy practice payroll experience is preferable but not essential
- Be up to date on payroll legislation
- Have used SAP
- Must be a strong communicator
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
If you have the skills and expertise required, please submit your CV to Karen for consideration. Or call 0151 203 0152 for an informal chat.