Experienced Payroll Clerk / Step into Team Leaders Role/ CIPP Study Support/ On- Site Parking/ Annual Bonus
I am looking for an experienced Payroller to join my South Manchester based client on a permanent basis. This role will be ideal for somebody who has experience of processing a high volume payroll (of both temporary and permanent employees) The successful applicant will be required to be up to date with all current payroll legislation including IR35 and will ideally be looking for a step into a team leadership role in the near future.
CIPP qualifications are highly advantageous although not essential.
My client can offer a clear development plan, study support and job security within a well established and successful yet growing professional services business.
The role will include, although not be limited to;
- Overseeing the processing of a high value/ volume payroll for weekly paid workers
- Identifying training needs within the team and providing necessary training
- Supporting and overseeing time sheet processing
- Overseeing and checking of payroll calculations and deductions
- Creating reports for the Payroll Manager
- Ensuring that the team are up to date with all current and future payroll legislation
- Processing and overseeing accurate billing for clients
- Assessing and ensuring accuracy of National Insurance and PAYE on payslips
- Ensuring multiple payroll deadlines are met
- Ensuring new starters are added to the payroll system accurately
- Ensure P45/ P46 information is correctly input
- Management of any escalated queries
- Previous experience in a senior payroll position (end to end processing for a high volume payroll)
- Understanding of all payroll and HMRC legislation
- Understanding of IR35 changes and legislation
- CIPP qualifications or a desire to begin study is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability and desire to develop into a Payroll Team Leader or Staff Training Manager
This role will be training from the office and then will offer agile working options. Applicants must be able to commute to South Manchester.
If you match the profile above and would like further information, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 07384462669 to discuss.