New Business Administrator/ Business Support/ Administration/ Customer Service/ On- Site Parking/ February Start Dates/ Career Development
My client has a newly created business support position available and they are keen to speak with candidates from an administration and customer service background about this permanent vacancy.
This position will suit a customer focused and meticulous individual that can multi task in a fast paced and busy environment whilst continuous providing an excellent level of service.
Interviews will be held immediately, training will be office based and then WFH options will be available in line with current government guidelines. Applicants will need to be based within a commutable distance of South Manchester.
- Ensure a first class customer experience by completing all administration tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure agreed service level agreements are met in the New Business Team for all customers.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to internal and external requests.
- Ensure communication channels are maintained between all business departments ensuring effective, efficient and timely communication at all times.
- Respond to potential and current complaints and resolve in a timely manner
- Ensure that all email queries are uploaded to the internal portal within agreed time frames (1 hour)
- Ensure that all required information is received from new customers and that they are added to the database in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate forms of identification is received for all new and existing customers
- Ensure all new customer starter packs are sent out to customers within agreed SLA (4 hours)
- Manage and update internal spreadsheets
- Ensure accurate bank/ payment details are recorded for each new customer
- Ensure company bank details are sent to each new customer within agreed SLA
- Take ad hoc credit card payments as required
- Monitor and proactively chase outstanding documents
- Consistently advocate the brand and promote the culture of the business
- Previous administration and/ or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A customer focused approach
- A positive and motivated attitude
- A natural team player – communication and liaison with multiple internal teams will be a requirement of this role
- Ability to commute to South Manchester
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 07384462669