Master Data Supervisor / £32,000 – £35,000 / Global Service Company / Manchester / Homeworking
A market leading global service company is looking to recruit a skilled Master Data Specialist on a 12-month contract. Due to the ongoing success of the company and planned acquisitions, the role has great potential in becoming permanent. The purpose of the role will be to lead a team of accounts assistants, as well as supporting other teams, in their day-to-day tasks, reviewing master date and billing processes and making recommendations.
Reporting into the Billing Manager, the tasks will include:
- Managing a team of Accounts Assistants
- Identify and recommend improvements within the Master Data and Billing processes
- Support the Billing Manager with monthly reviews
- Staff development and training were required
- Dealing with master data escalated queries
- Involvement in business improvements
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar position, proven Master Data leadership experience, strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and a problem-solving mind set. The ability to develop and implement Master Data processes will also be advantageous.
If your interested in working for an organisation that promotes employee development, satisfaction, and engagement, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207.