Management Accountant – ACCA, CIMA, ACA Part Qualified – Newly Qualified / Permanent Role / Salary £33,000 – £35,000 + Excellent Benefits + Study Support + Parking + Progression / North Manchester – Bury / Excellent Commercial Opportunity
NC Associates are looking to recruit a bright and driven Management Accountant to work for a market leading retail organisation within North Manchester. Due to on going growth my client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to assist the Commercial Finance Controller with the production of management accounts for various entities within the business
- Production of monthly management accounts for the subsidiaries within group
- Ensure a consistent reportinganalytical approach is applied to all subsidiaries
- Accounting responsibility for key cost lines
- Drive for efficiencies across the business by spotting cost trends and best working practices
- Cashflow forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines
- Daily and weekly sales reporting
- Ad hoc analysis to support the business stakeholders.
Essential Experience Required
- QualifiedPart Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Experience of management accounting essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using an ERP System like SAP, Oracle Beneficial
- Retail industry experience desirable.
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business which can develop and expand on your experience. They offer an incredible development plan with excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501