Management Accountant / Wirral / Permanent / £35,000 – £38,000 depending on experience / Excellent benefits / Flexible home working!
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced/Newly Qualified Management Accountant to join our client who are an established organisation based in Merseyside. This is a brand-new role, recently created to support the on-going growth within the business. This is a commercial and visible role within the business, focusing more on analytical work and decision support than just month end processes.
- Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts / budgeting and forecasting reports, etc -however a large part of this role is using your strong analytical skills producing Management Information for Directors
- The role is very commercial, so we are looking for candidates with strong analytical experience liaising with various internal stakeholders and supporting decisions at senior level
- Business Modelling for new initiatives and ventures, you will be directly involved in customer and supplier pricing negotiations / new projects across the business
- Business Intelligence reporting tools
Essential Experience Required
- Ideally you will be a Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA), however candidates with strong business intelligence / business modelling experience who are QBE please do still apply
- Strong commercial/business partnering experience
What’s on offer?
This business is growing and can offer you a great place to work. Free parking, excellent benefits. The team are stable and can offer you an enjoyable environment to work.
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Alfie Lambert at NC Associates.