Experienced Legal Cashier/ 35 Hours Per Week (0900-1700)/ 25 Days Holiday/ Excellent Pension Contribution/ Private Health Care/ Flexible Working Around Current Situation
I am looking for an experienced legal cashier to join my Manchester based client – An extremely well established and reputable Legal Firm.
This role will suit somebody who works well as part of a team and has had hands on experience of all transactional accounting processes within the legal sector inclusive of but not limited to; billing, TTS, Cash allocation, etc. in a fast paced and high volume capacity. All applicants should be familiar with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
My client is an excellent employer who can offer a number of market leading benefits.
- Billing and invoicing clients
- Processing and allocating incoming and outgoing payments
- Purchase ledger processing
- Purchase ledger payment runs
- Allocation and banking of cheque payments
- Petty cash management
- Weekly transfers
- Deposit transactions
- Query resolution
- All general accounting processes
- Supporting the Finance Manager as required
- Applicants MUST HAVE previous experience in the capacity as a legal cashier
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Positive and friendly personality
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience using PROCLAIM is highly advantageous yet not essential
- Understanding of legal sector accounts processes
- Excellent communication skills
Flexible working is currently available around the current situation, however this will return to be being an office based position.