Legal Cashier / £22,000 – £26,000 / Excellent Benefits / Career Development Opportunities / Leading Firm / Liverpool / Permanent
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to join a leading law firm based in Liverpool. This is a great opportunity for someone to become part of a recognised firm and work for a company that prides itself on the well being and development of it’s employees.
- Checking and inputting client and office account transactions.
- Processing CHAPS/BACS payments via Bankline.
- Banking/processing of all cheques, cash and other monies.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Deal with general time recording and ledger queries from staff.
- Check and record all company invoices with an understanding of the VAT rules.
- Maintain appropriate records of work carried out and prepare reports.
- Perform month and year-end procedures.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience working in a similar role as a Legal Cashier
- Have a strong understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity and time to be joining a leading law firm who are offering a excellent salary + career development. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240