Legal Cashier / £21,000 – £25,000 / Excellent Benefits / Career Development Opportunities / Leading Firm / Liverpool / Permanent
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to join a leading law firm based in Liverpool. This is a great opportunity for someone to become part of a recognised firm and work for a company that prides itself on the well being and development of it’s employees.
- Processing and recording electronic payments in and out of the firm’s bank accounts
- Maintaining the entire Purchase Ledger and ensuring accuracy of all postings
- Logging and banking incoming cheques, issuing cheques, petty cash and bank transfers, billing and cost transfers
- Conducting reconciliations of bank, petty cash accounts, and client ledgers in accordance with the SARs
- To process and record all financial transactions in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SARs) and the firm’s internal policies
- Resolving routine problems and queries as they arise
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement across finance processes
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience working as a legal cashier with knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Proclaim – Desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity and time to be joining a leading law firm who are offering a excellent salary + career development. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240