Legal Cashier / £20,000 – £25,000 / Excellent Benefits / Career Development Opportunities / Market Leader / Liverpool / Permanent
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to join a market leading company based in Liverpool. This is a varied role and would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career and gain excellent development.
- Processing and recording electronic payments in and out of the firm’s bank accounts
- Maintaining the entire Purchase Ledger and ensuring accuracy of all postings
- Logging and banking incoming cheques, issuing cheques, petty cash and bank transfers, billing and cost transfers
- Conducting reconciliations of bank, petty cash accounts, and client ledgers in accordance with the SARs
- To process and record all financial transactions in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SARs) and the firm’s internal policies
- Resolving routine problems and queries as they arise
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement across finance processes
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience working as a legal cashier with knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Compliant with solicitor’s accounts rules
- Strong attention to detail
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity and time to be joining a market leading company who are offering a competitive salary + career development. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240