LEGAL CASHIER/LEEDS/PERMANENT/£18,000 – £21,000/FREE ON-SITE PARKING
NC Associates are currently supporting a well know Legal Firm with beautiful offices based in Leeds. Due to increased workload and growth, they’re now looking for a Legal Cashier to join their vibrant and busy team. You will be assisting in all aspects of the billings and reconciliations, receiving on-going support and development along the way.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing credit card payments
- Dealing with internal/external queries
- Checking and inputting CHAPS payments
- Checking and posting bills
- Making payments from petty cash
- Maintaining databases and purchase ledgers
- General ad hoc and administration work
For your application to be successful, you MUST have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a Legal Cashiering role
- Knowledge of SAR’s
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm, that have grown considerably throughout the years and now have offices nationwide. They pride themselves on a real sense of purpose, centred around teamwork and enthusiasm. You will receive a fantastic development and training plan, with plentiful opportunities to progress and build your career.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Omega Williams at NC Associates or call 01134871903.